MyPay Payroll offers confidential, affordable and flexible Payroll, Bookkeeping and Human Resource services to Small and Medium businesses.
Basic Payroll Services may include Processing of employee’s salaries, customized payslips, payment of salaries to employees, Third Party payments and on time SARS Submissions, as well as full company Year End submissions.
We offer Employee Self Service to all our clients free of charge. For more details on the product click here
Basic Bookkeeping includes weekly and/or monthly reporting based on capturing of the Company’s Bank Statement, Invoices and Supplier Bills.
Basic Human Resource functions may include Employment Equity and OID submissions, Personnel File Administration, exiting interviews, setting up of contracts for new employees, Leave Administration, and Chairing of Disciplinary Hearings.
About MyPay Payroll
MyPay is a female owned company, based in Johannesburg, South Africa; registered with the CIPC in 2009. We are registered Tax Practitioners with SARS, members if the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and the South Africa Institute for Tax Practitioners.
We offer services that are fully customizable, to suit any company’s need.
MyPay consultants are trained in Sage VIP, Integrity, CRS, labournet (E-Worx) systems but currently uses Sage Pastel Payroll to process all their clients payrolls,
Some of our valued Clients include:
- Chit Chat Telecommunications
- Argo Icarus Travel; Trading as Travel Experience
- Transportation Components
- Highveld Filters
- Ndumiso Voyi Attorneys
- DG2 Interior Design and consultants
- COOPS Kids
- Training Science
Our Services include
- Process Payroll; i.e. Payslips
- Pay salaries and/or wages
- Report and/or pay Third Parties and SARS
- Handle Bargaining Council issues
- Manage and process leave
- Annual Return of Earnings/WCA/OID reporting
- (Voluntary) report Employment Equity
- Do you pay Skills Development Levy (SDL)?- If you do, do you belong to a SETA?
– Do you train your employees and claim the money back from your SETA?
- 100% Health and Safety Regulations compliance
- Update Employment Contracts and Job Descriptions
- Do regular Performance Appraisals with your employees
- Update Staff Rules Labour Relations:
- Do you have up-to-date policies and procedures relating to Disciplinary and Grievance issues?
- Chairing Hearings
Tel: 082 330 1661
Fax: 086 269 9990
Registration # 2009/050661/23